Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Multi-tasking

(I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone here: blog and pre-write for an upcoming essay at the same time.)

So, some background on this assingment. I need to write a brilliant observational essay focused on something in my community. I have absolutely no idea what I want to write about. And it's due Friday. I've definately got some work to do here.

First things first, I'm going to Wikipedia to look at the article on my town. Perhaps that will give me a tantilizing tidbit of information to focus this essay on.

Oh wow. That article nearly put me to sleep. On to google....

Well, the internet has given me nothing. I slept on it, and I've decided I need to write about something I've observed thats a little closer to home. So far the choices are between my grandma, my monster-in-law, and my little brother.

Its going to be a toughie. Wish me luck :)

Oh, and by the way, heres your funny :)

1 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Thanks for the funny and I'm glad you found a subject.

Post a Comment