Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh, temptation...

Imagine this...

It's a few days before Easter, and all through the house your mother has stashed various deserts that only the two of you know the whereabouts. Lets say these deserts were extremely delicious. For example, homemade chocolate cake, apple pie, key lime pie, ice cream... Need I go on?

But, what if this wasn't a figment of your imagination?

Girls, this is my house. Right now. And it is absolutely killing my will-power/prom diet.

I blame Easter. Curse you, holiday of scrumptious sweets and zombie Jesus. It knows I love candy. This holiday is hiding under a well respected religious facade, all the while exploiting my weaknesses. At least the easter bunny "forgot" where I live this year so I won't have a basket filled with miniature treats to further distract me.

Whyyy Easter? Why doth thou tempt me so?

(Please take none of this seriously. They are the derranged rantings of a low-blood sugar lunatic.)

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Hahaha, I love it. You just totally expressed my exact feelings. I love the voice you put into your writing and I can honestly see you saying this as we sit in Anatomy gossiping and surfing the web. :) I too was not blessed with a visit by the Easter bunny so I feel your pain. But look on the bright side (at least this is how I see it), one less chocolate bunny = one less (more like 100 less) laps I need to run around my house. :) Loved it!!
Shelly

Post a Comment